Facing life with a smile!

Facing life with a smile!
Click on my photo to go to http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Susan-Grigor/Products

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Seven Simple Sentences of English Reviewed

When I started this blog, I didn't know how to make screenshots, so I made a very ugly set of lessons.  This is better, I think  It puts all of the patterns together in one place.  These patterns are the basis for subordinate clauses too.









Please send me questions.  I especially like to see any particular sentences that you have heard or read that you wonder about.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great explanations!
    Can you give more examples for type III indirect objects with/ without the "to", and if there are cases where the "to" is necessary or forbidden?

    ReplyDelete